Calluna Heather mix x 3
Delivery height 10-15 cm
Special Price €10.45 Regular Price €13.95
Available again next Autumn
Calluna vulgaris, also known as common Scotch Heather is a low growing perennial shrub, it blooms with very long lasting, sweet smelling flowers in...
Calluna vulgaris, also known as common Scotch Heather is a low growing perennial shrub; it blooms with very long lasting, sweet smelling flowers in late summer. The variety Calluna is the true heather, among the hardiest and most varied of all hardy heathers. This collection of 3 plants is perfect for displaying in winter baskets, planters and borders.
- 1 x Calluna vulgaris Heather Pink
- 1 x Calluna vulgaris Heather Red
- 1 x Calluna vulgaris White 7 cm pot
|Delivered as||Pot plant|
|Preferred Soil||Any soil|
|Full grown height||30cm - 40cm|
|Mature width||30cm - 40cm|
How to take care of Calluna Heather mix x 3
For best results soak the plants for approx 2 hrs before potting, water well after planting and for the next few weeks. Good drainage is very important. They are liable to get root diseases if growing in wet spots. Callunas are lime haters. Acid soil is ideal. They prefer a full sun position. In March lightly clip over the plants to remove dead flowers. Prune back to prevent straggly shoots. They will grow in light shade but are then likely to become straggly
We found other products you might like!
- -20%10-15cmBee friendly flowersErica carnea Coll. Pink/Red/WhiteSpecial Price €25.55 Regular Price €31.95
- -25%Agapanthus BlueSpecial Price €3.20 Regular Price €4.25
- -20%Ø 9cm5xFlowering Shrubs HedgeSpecial Price €17.55 Regular Price €21.95