View as List Grid
- Ø 9cm5xFlowering Shrubs Hedge€21.95Stock 100+What a marvellous idea, a combination of flowering shrubs planted in a row to create a colourful hedge and a shelter for birds and insects. Learn More
- 30-40cm10xLawsons Cypress Hedge x 10Chamaecyparis Lawsoniana Columnaris€19.95Stock 18Lawson's Cypress is one of the fastest growing hedges available, the beautiful blue-green evergreen foliage provides privacy and shelter year round. Learn More
- Ø 7cm5xLavender angustifolia Munstead 7cm Pot x 5Lavendula angustifolia 'Munstead'€9.95Stock 100+Lavender Munstead is one of the most useful plants you can grow in your garden; the pretty violet flower spikes can be dried to make aromatic... Learn More
- -14%100-120cmEvergreenThuja occidentalis SmaragdThuja occidentalis SmaragdSpecial Price €16.30 Regular Price €18.95Stock 5Emerald green cedar Smaragd is a slow growing strong Arborvitae that has a narrowly conical habit and aromatic foliage. It does well as a solitary... Learn More
- 40-50cm10xLigustrum Ovalifolium Siberian Privet x 10Ligustrum ovalifolium 'siberian privet'€18.95Stock 68Also known as the green privet. Hardy and very durable, this fine hedge is ideal for windy or coastal locations. It is fast growing so it will... Learn More
- -25%20-30cm5xPhotinia Fraseri Red Robin Hedge x 5Photinia x fraseri 'Red Robin'Special Price €21.70 Regular Price €28.95Stock 49In autumn it has decorative red berries. Is suited for hedging, however, it thrives when planted in a sheltered position, or are planted Learn More
- 20-30cm5xSpirea arguta Hedge x 5Spiraea arguta€17.95Stock 98Also known as 'Bridal Wreath' because of the way the dainty white flowers smother it's arching branches in late spring. Learn More
- 30-40cm10xBerberis thunbergii Hedge x 10Berberis thunbergii Atropurpurea€21.95Stock 33The deep reddish-brown thorny branches of this Berberis make an attractive but impenetrable hedge. They produce dainty straw coloured flowers is... Learn More
- 40-50cm5xPrunus Laurocerasus Caucasica x 5Prunus laurocerasus Caucasica€19.95Stock 19Prunus Laurocerasus Caucasica is a dense fast-growing evergreen hedge with glossy green leaves; produces pretty white upright flowers in spring,... Learn More
- 30-40cm10xCarpinus betulus hedge x 10Carpinus betulus€19.95Stock 38Extremely adaptable very decorative strong hedge, slow growing, very easy to maintain. Growth rate: 30 - 60 cm per annum Learn More
View as List Grid
Choose the Hedge that suits your needs
Think carefully whether you would prefer an evergreen hedge to act as an all year-round backdrop, a deciduous hedge which provides spectacular autumn colours, or just an ornamental flowering or fruiting hedge. Most hedging plants are suitable for a range of climates and are very adaptable to different conditions.
Slow growing hedges such as Berberis take longer to achieve a desired size and shape but mostly result in a hedge with a more compact and consistent shape that requires less maintenance.