View as List Grid
- Ø 9cm5xFlowering Shrubs Hedge€21.95Stock 100+What a marvellous idea, a combination of flowering shrubs planted in a row to create a colourful hedge and a shelter for birds and insects. Learn More
- Ø 7cm5xLavender angustifolia Munstead 7cm Pot x 5Lavendula angustifolia 'Munstead'€9.95Stock 100+Lavender Munstead is one of the most useful plants you can grow in your garden; the pretty violet flower spikes can be dried to make aromatic... Learn More
- 20-30cm5xSpirea arguta Hedge x 5Spiraea arguta€17.95Stock 98Also known as 'Bridal Wreath' because of the way the dainty white flowers smother it's arching branches in late spring. Learn More
- 20-30cm5xPyracantha Red Column Hedge x5 x 5Pyracantha coccinea Red Column€24.95Only 2 leftPyracantha coccinea Red Column, also known as firethorn, provides all-year interest and is an easy to maintain shrub. These shade tolerant prickly... Learn More
- 15-20cm10xPotentilla fruticosa x 10Potentilla fruticosa€27.95Stock 18Potentilla fruticosa is a lovely dense growing hardy deciduous flowering shrub with decorative silvery green foliage suitable for edges and... Learn More
- Ø 9cm5xSpiraea japonica Little Princess Hedge x 5Spiraea japonica Little Princess€17.95Only 3 leftA lovely compact growing summer-blooming Spiraea with starry pink flowers clustered together in large flower heads. This strong deciduous shrub is... Learn More
- 20-30cm5xChoisya Aztec Pearl Hedge x5 x 5Choisya ternata Aztec Pearl€29.95Only 6 leftChoisya Aztec Pearl is also known a Mexican Orange, this decorative evergreen shrub has glossy, citrus-scented leaves and pinkish-white flowers,... Learn More
- Ø 7cm5xLavender angustifolia Hidcote 7cm pot x 5Lavendula angustifolia 'Hidcote'€9.50Stock 0Out of stockLavender Hidcote is one of the most useful plants you can grow in your garden, the pretty violet flower spikes can be dried to make aromatic... Learn More
- 20-30cm5xChoisya White Dazzler Hedge x5 x 5Choisya ternata White Dazzler€32.95Out of stockOut of stockChoisya White Dazzler is also known a Mexican Orange, this decorative evergreen shrub has glossy, scented leaves and white flowers, which appear in... Learn More
View as List Grid
What plants are suitable for flowering hedge?
Certainly the most popular set of flowering shrubs are; Buddleja, Forsythia, Weigela, Spirea and ceanothus.
In our online shop there are many others also interesting species of flowering shrubs recommended for small and large gardens.
If we want to maintain a beautiful and dense hedge its recommended to prune them back hard every 2-3 years to rejuvenate them.