- -14%Ø 9cmSpiraea nipponica Halwards SilverSpiraea nipponica Halwards SilverSpecial Price €4.75 Regular Price €5.50Stock 83
- 20-30cmBee friendly flowers
- Ø 9cm
- -17%Ø 9cm5xSpiraea japonica Little Princess Hedge x 5Spiraea japonica Little PrincessSpecial Price €14.95 Regular Price €17.95 As low as €13.95Stock 11
- -17%Ø 9cm
- -12%Ø 9cmSpiraea japonica Nana 9 cmSpiraea japonica NanaSpecial Price €5.25 Regular Price €5.95 As low as €4.95Stock 94
- 30-40cmSpiraea japonica Dart's Red 14 cm potSpiraea japonica Dart's Red€6.75 As low as €5.75Out of stock
- Ø 9cmSpiraea vanhouttei Gold Fountain 9 cmSpiraea vanhouttei Gold Fountain€6.50 As low as €5.50Out of stock
Blooms profusely from late summer onwards in clusters of dense panicles on arching stems. Succeeds in fertile well drained soil in sun or partial shade.
Spiraea shrubs respond well to hard pruning and it is essential for keeping a healthy plant. Spring flowering varieties need the old and weak stems removed after flowers have faded and the summer flowering varieties shoule be pruned back in early spring to a few inches above the ground.
Varieties include: Low-growing bumald spirea (S. bumalda) and medium-sized Japanese spirea (S. japonica), Vanhoutte spirea (S. vanhouttei), the classic bridal wreath spirea, which needs plenty of room if grown as single speicmen.