View as List Grid
- -10%Buxus Topiary Ball 40 CmBuxus sempervirens Ball 40Special Price €37.75 Regular Price €41.95Stock 27We deliver this stylish Buxus in a pre-trimmed classic ball shape with a diameter of approx 40cm. This popular evergreen has small glossy leaves in a Learn More
- 80-100cmConical Topiary Boxwood 20 cm potBuxus sempervirens Conical 21 cm€34.95Stock 17Fine Topiary Boxwood tree pre-shaped into a conical form. This hardy ornamental tree can be planted in the garden or in a pot on your decking or... Learn More
- -25%30-40cm5xBuxus sempervirens Hedge 9 cm PotBuxus sempervirensSpecial Price €24.70 Regular Price €32.95Only 6 left
- Buxus Topiary Ball 25cmBuxus sempervirens Ball 25 cm€17.95Out of stockWe deliver this stylish Buxus in a pre-trimmed classic ball shape with a diameter of approx 25cm. This popular evergreen has small glossy leaves in a Learn More
- -30%Bonsaï Buxus Broom 20 cm potBonsaï BuxusSpecial Price €31.45 Regular Price €44.95Out of stockWe are proud to off you this new slow-growing Buxus bonsai. Bonsai also known as Buxus sempervirens/Common Box Boxwood, suitable for growing... Learn More
- 30-40cmEasy plantBonsaï Buxus 15 cm potBonsaï Buxus€39.95Out of stockWe are proud to off you this new slow-growing Buxus bonsai. Bonsai also known... Learn More
View as List Grid
Shapely trimmed boxwood plants go back to the French gardens from the 17th-18th century
Buses are still in high demand because of their effect on your garden. Spherical boxwood shrubs are grown with a lot of patience and craftsmanship, they give a beautiful interpretation to your border and a beautiful effect to the room, especially if you plant them in different sizes like a cloud.
Tip: only prune boxwood in dark weather to prevent burning of the underlying young leaves.