View as List Grid
- -10%3xCutflowerPhlox paniculata Purple x 3Phlox paniculata PurpleSpecial Price €4.45 Regular Price €4.95Only 7 leftThe perfect plant for the mid-summer border, produces large purple flower heads with a lovely delicate scent. Learn More
- 3xCutflowerPhlox paniculata Danielle x 3Phlox paniculata 'Danielle'€4.75 As low as €4.51Only 6 leftDanielle produces large pure white flower heads with a lovely delicate scent. It's a real winner, which will bring a luminous glow to your borders.... Learn More
- 9xPhlox giant flowering mix x 9€10.95Out of stockGiant flowering Phlox paniculata are very colourful and sweetly scented. They are ideal plants for the perennial border attracting many butterflies... Learn More
- 3xPhlox paniculata Bright Eyes x 3Phlox paniculata Bright Eyes€4.95Out of stockTall with masses of immaculate flowers in the midst of summer very colourful and sweet scented, ideal for the perennial border or as a freestanding... Learn More
- 3xCutflowerPhlox paniculata Hesperis x 3Phlox paniculata 'Hesperis'€5.50Out of stockAfter years of careful selection we have found an immaculate Phlox with huge flower heads, bright purple blue in colour and wonderfully sweetly... Learn More
View as List Grid
Phlox are ideal plants for growing in the back of perennial border or as a freestanding plant
Phlox paniculata is a tall growing phlox variety, it produces masses of very colourful and sweetly scented flowers in clumps throughout summer.
In the wild this is a tall plant reaching 6ft and the flowers are usually pink. Plants also tend to grow in partial shade in damp soil. In gardens, these plants need staking.
Almost every phlox is advertised as "mildew-resistant". In general most new varieties are less affected by mildew than some older varieties.