View as List Grid
- Ø 9cmPieris Flaming SilverPieris japonica Flaming Silver€8.95Stock 78Pieris Flaming Silver is a very decorative and spectacular shrub for the spring border. Each spring it will surprise you with an outburst of new... Learn More
- -20%Ø 9cmPieris Forest Flame 9 cmPieris japonica Forest FlameSpecial Price €6.35 Regular Price €7.95Stock 37Pieris Forest Flame has fiery red young foliage is upright growing and evergreen perfect for brightening up spring borders. The foliage is... Learn More
- -25%Ø 9cmPieris combo Flaming Silver Forest FlameSpecial Price €11.20 Regular Price €14.95Stock 38Flaming Silver and Forest Flame are a great combination of spectacular evergreen shrubs for your garden or spring border. Each spring they will... Learn More
- -25%Ø 9cmPieris japonica Little Heath 9 cmPieris japonica Little HeathSpecial Price €5.95 Regular Price €7.95Stock 76Pieris japonica "Little Heath" is a lovely, dwarf-growing shrub with variegated foliage. In early spring the plant develops plenty of flowering... Learn More
- -25%20-30cmPieris japonica DebutantePieris japonica DebutanteSpecial Price €5.95 Regular Price €7.95Stock 64Pieris japonica Debutante is a very decorative and brilliant-white flowering shrub for the spring border. They have attractive shiny evergreen... Learn More
- -20%20-30cmPieris japonica Debutante 17 cm potPieris japonica DebutanteSpecial Price €11.95 Regular Price €14.95Stock 20Pieris japonica Debutante is a very decorative and brilliant-white flowering... Learn More
- 20-30cmEvergreenPieris japonica Mountain FirePieris japonica Mountain Fire€14.95Out of stockOut of stockPieris japonica Mountain Fire has beautiful pendulous racemes of purple-red in... Learn More
View as List Grid
Pieris japonica has many names including Japanese andromeda, lily-of-the-valley shrub and Japanese pieris
Choose a site with full to partial shade and rich, well-drained soil with plenty of organic matter and an acidic pH. The plant is a bit fussy about soil and light exposure, but if azaleas and camellias do well in the area, Pieris shrubs will too.
It has a naturally attractive shape, and it’s best to let it grow without pruning. If you need to tidy up the plant, do so after the flowering period.