- 4/520xFreesia single blue x 20Freesia single flowering blue€3.75 As low as €3.50Available next Spring
- 4/520xFreesia single Pink x 20Freesia single flowering pink€4.50 As low as €3.95Available next Spring
- 4/520xFreesia single white x 20Freesia single flowering white€4.25 As low as €3.95Available next Spring
- 4/520xFreesia single yellow x 20Freesia single flowering yellow€3.95 As low as €3.75Available next Spring
- 4/520xFreesia double flowering mix x 20Freesia double flowering mix€4.25 As low as €3.95Available next Spring
- 20xFreesia Single Flowering Mix x 20Freesia single Flowering mix€3.75 As low as €3.50Available next Spring
The bulbs are among the most popular cut flowers in the world
Grown especially for their intensly sweet fragrance which can perfume an entire room. Many people grow Freesia flowers for their wonderful sweet fragrance; in fact Freesia oil is used to make many of our favourite perfumes and other scented products.
Freesia bulbs produce unusual funnel-like shape flowers in shades of pink, red, white, yellow and violet on erect tall, thin, branched stems and lush sword-like shape foliage. Freesia bulbs are superb for planting in borders or containers.
Freesia bulbs are quite tender so the corms need to be lifted and stored before first frosts, you can re-plant your Freesia bulbs the following spring.
We supply single Freesia and double flowering Freesia bulbs in a mixture of colours.