Orange and lemon trees can be successfully grown in the garden and living room. This makes it also a very popular houseplant. These citrus trees can be grown outdoors in pots in the summer and brought indoors in the winter. The lemon tree and the orange tree are vigorous plants and tolerate fairly low temperatures and produce beautiful edible fruits. The fragrant flowers appear all year round.
View as List Grid
- 20-30cmMini Lemon TreeCitrus limon Vulcan€22.95Stock 76This miniature Lemon Tree is very decorative with edible fruits. The fruits are the size of a walnut and appear in September. As the fruits are... Learn More
- 20-30cmMini Orange Tree 25cmCitrus mitis Calamondin€22.95 As low as €20.66Stock 100+Calamondin Orange is highly decorative providing year round interest with glossy evergreen leaves, pretty fragrant flowers and edible fruit.... Learn More
- 30-40cmEdible fruitMini Orange Tree 40cm with fruitCitrus mitis Calamondin€32.95Only 6 leftCalamondin is one of the best varieties available, it's highly decorative providing year round interest with its glossy evergreen leaves, pretty... Learn More
- 40-50cmCitrus KumquatFortunella Kumquat€34.95Stock 18Kumquat is a delicious, exotic fruit, eaten whole the super thin skin adds flavor to the taste Learn More
- 30-40cmEdible fruitMini Lemon Tree met 30cm with fruitCitrus limon Vulcan€34.95 As low as €31.46Out of stockOut of stockThese miniature trees are easy to care for and ideal for on a sunny windowsill indoors, they can also be moved outdoors once temperatures are above... Learn More
- -12%60cmOrange tree StandardCitrus mitis CalamondinSpecial Price €57.15 Regular Price €64.95Stock 15Why not have your own supply of fresh Oranges growing at home or buy one for someone special as a gift. Its highly decorative providing year round... Learn More
View as List Grid
Finest Dwarf Lemon tree and Orange dwarf citrus trees
Flowers and fruit often appear at the same time, the fruit is high in vitamin C and can used for juices, jams, chutneys or whole fruit can be frozen and used as ice cubes for cocktails.
These miniature Citrus fruit trees are easy to care for and ideal for on a sunny windowsill indoors, they can also be moved outdoors once temperatures are above freezing. The pretty white flowers produced by these citrus trees have a wonderful sweet perfume.
Dwarf Citrus trees make a lovely patio plant, which needs to be taken indoors during the winter. Re-plant Dwarf Citrus trees each spring in Rhododendron Potting compost for best results.
Buy your Fruit plants safe at Gardens4You
You can buy your plants quickly and easily at gardens4you, your online garden center. Pay your fruitplants easily and not good money back. We have a large range of plants in our online garden center to choose from.
On all our plants you get standard grow guarantee, if you are not satisfied you get new plants or your money back. So you can order with peace of mind. We have the best quality fruit producing plants.
We have popular fruit such as apple trees, delicious strawberries and berries. You may also like our bushes and houseplants.