- -10%Climbing Rose IcebergClimbing Rose (Floribunda rose) 'Iceberg'Special Price €8.95 Regular Price €9.95 As low as €8.50Stock 78
- -8%Climbing Rose MetanoiaClimbing Rose 'Metanoia'Special Price €11.95 Regular Price €12.95 As low as €10.95Stock 82
- -20%Climbing Rose Salmon Queen 11cm PotClimbing Rose Salmon QueenSpecial Price €7.95 Regular Price €9.95Stock 54
- -13%Campsis radicans FlavaCampsia Radicans FlavaSpecial Price €12.95 Regular Price €14.95 As low as €10.95Stock 59
- Climbing Rose Pauls Scarlet 3ltr PotClimbing Roses Pauls ScarletOut of stock
- Climbing Rose Pink Cloud 3ltr PotClimbing Rose Pink CloudOut of stock
If you have a small garden with a large wall or fence this too can become part of your garden by planting it up with a variety of climbers. Climbing plants provide great cover for wildlife, birds and beneficial insects such a Butterflies, Ladybirds and Bees.
They grow quickly and many produce masses of colourful or fragrant flowers.
Plant them in a good soil mix, taking good care that they have adequate drainage. Some climbers are self-clinging while others need some help to cover a surface, large woody climbers like Wisteria's need a strong support.