View as List Grid
- SeedsRadish Cherry BelleRadijs Cherry Belle€2.95Stock 14Cherry Belle is a fast maturing, easy to grow, early- season radish. Round, smooth tasty and refreshing red fruits with a peppery flavour are... Learn More
- SeedsBlack Winter Radish LongRamenas type lange Zwarte€2.95Stock 27Winter radishes may require a longer growing period but are far superior to spring varieties. They store better, and their flavoured white... Learn More
- SeedsRadish Bel ImageRadijs bel image€3.25Stock 51Early spring variety for sowing under glass in winter, or mid spring until late summer in open ground. Delicious crunchy orange-red radishes rich... Learn More
- SeedsRadish Saxa 2Radijs Saxa 2 S€2.75Stock 11Radish Saxa 2 is one of the fastest maturing (in just 3 weeks), radish varieties. This early- season variety, produces perfectly round-shaped... Learn More
- SeedsRadish French BreakfastRadijs halflange Rode groot witpunt€2.95Stock 26Radish French Breakfast is an easy to grow, fast maturing, early- season variety, producing cylindrical shaped red radishes tipped with white with... Learn More
- SeedsRadish April Cross F1Ramenas April Cross F1€6.95Out of stockOut of stockApril Cross is known for its very good tolerance to bolting. The roots have a crisp texture and a mild but delicate sweet flavour. April Cross also... Learn More
View as List Grid
You don't need a garden or greenhouse to grow your own herbs.
Our kits are ideal for growing herbs on your windowsill, they can be taken directly from the pot to the saucepan for maximum freshness and flavour.
Our seed packets complete with detailed growing instructions
Herb seeds - a mixed container of herbs growing outside by your kitchen door is very handy but if you don't have the space don't worry most herbs can also be grown indoors on a sunny windowsill and can be taken directly from the pot to the saucepan for maximum freshness and flavour.
We supply seeds for growing many of the most popular and useful varieties such as Basil seeds, Coriander seeds, Parsley seeds, Sage seeds, Thyme seeds and Rosemary seeds.
We stock mini greenhouses with herb seeds and compost for you to start of your seedlings; our mini greenhouse kits make great gifts.
Sowing your vegetable seeds
Crops such as lettuce and carrots are usually grown in shallow trenches. Firstly fork and level your Soil. Spread a stretched garden line over the Soil. Stand on the line and remove the Soil away with your garden hoe. Make your trench a half inch deep and sow your seeds a half an inch apart. Slowly pour water over them and pull back the Soil. Be sure not to damage what you have just sown. Do not forget to mark the spot, so you know where your vegetables lie. Be sure never to let them dry out. They need water to germinate.
Keep your vegetables growing
Stagger your planting by planting a few Vegetable seeds weekly and you will be rewarded with a Fresh cycle of vegetables every week. In very hot weather, protect the Seedlings with net cloches to stop them from wilting and to provide some Shade. If Seedlings apPear to be close together they will need thinning out but not with lettuce or Carrot as they can stimulate Carrot fly. Plant chives beside Carrot plants to discourage Carrot flies.