- Juniperus horizontalis Andorra CompactaJuniperus horizontalis Andorra CompactaStock 57
- -19%Juniperus Prince Of Wales 9 cm potJuniperus horizontalis Prince of WalesSpecial Price €5.25 Regular Price €6.50Stock 59
- -12%Juniperus squamata Blue CarpetJuniperus squamata Blue CarpetSpecial Price €5.95 Regular Price €6.75 As low as €5.75Stock 100+
- -34%Juniperus sabina TamariscifoliaJuniperus sabina TamariscifoliaSpecial Price €4.95 Regular Price €7.50Stock 63
- -13%juniperus scopulorum moonglow 9 cm potJuniperusSpecial Price €6.95 Regular Price €7.95 As low as €6.75Stock 39
- Juniperus chinensis Blue AlpsJuniperus chinensis Blue Alps€16.95 As low as €13.95Out of stock
- Juniperus communis Green CarpetJuniperus communis Green Carpet€16.95 As low as €13.95Out of stock
- Juniperus Scopulorum Blue ArrowJuniperus scopulorum Blue Arrow€19.95 As low as €16.95Out of stock
- -17%Juniperus horizontalis WiltoniiJuniperus horizontalis WiltoniiSpecial Price €5.75 Regular Price €6.95Stock 35
Junipers are coniferous plants in the genus Juniperus of the cypress family Cupressaceae. The needles of junipers are hard and sharp, making the juvenile foliage very prickly to handle but its also because of this that you can easily identify a juniperus conifer .
Juniper berries are a spice used in a wide variety of culinary dishes and best known for the primary flavoring in alcohol drink Gin.
Some junipers are given the common name "cedar," including Juniperus virginiana, the "red cedar"