View as List Grid
- -15%Ø 9cm5xFlowering Shrubs HedgeSpecial Price €18.65 Regular Price €21.95Stock 100+What a marvellous idea, a combination of flowering shrubs planted in a row to create a colourful hedge and a shelter for birds and insects. Learn More
- 20-30cm5xSpirea arguta Hedge x 5Spiraea arguta€17.95Stock 100+Also known as 'Bridal Wreath' because of the way the dainty white flowers smother it's arching branches in late spring. Learn More
- 30-40cm10xBerberis thunbergii Hedge x 10Berberis thunbergii Atropurpurea€21.95Out of stockThe deep reddish-brown thorny branches of this Berberis make an attractive but impenetrable hedge. They produce dainty straw coloured flowers is... Learn More
- 15-20cm10xPotentilla fruticosa x 10Potentilla fruticosa€27.95Out of stockPotentilla fruticosa is a lovely dense growing hardy deciduous flowering shrub with decorative silvery green foliage suitable for edges and... Learn More
- 30-40cm10xCarpinus betulus hedge x 10Carpinus betulus€19.95Out of stockExtremely adaptable very decorative strong hedge, slow growing, very easy to maintain. Growth rate: 30 - 60 cm per annum Learn More
- 50-60cm10xCopper Beech Hedge x 10Fagus sylvatica atropurpurea€31.95Out of stockFagus sylvatica atropurpurea, commonly known as Copper Beech is a splendid and hardy hedge with purple leaves that turn a rich copper in autumn. It... Learn More
- 50-60cm10xBeech Fagus sylvatica x 10Fagus sylvatica Groen€18.95Out of stockFagus sylvatica, commonly known as Beech is a splendid and hardy hedge with superb foliage of delicate fluttery leaves, initially a gentle soft... Learn More
View as List Grid
Deciduous Hedges, more attractive than you might think!
A deciduous hedge is ideal in places where you want privacy in the Summer but where you can use the extra light in winter. They produce fresh new leaves each spring and can be trimmed hard, to keep them at the appropriate size.
Because of their dense branch structure they prove to be an excellent shelter for all sorts of animals including birds. When they drop their leaves in autumn, the leaves can act as a protective mulch in winter for Perennials and Bulbs and they also promote a healthy ground live.