- -11%3 ltrCutflowerFloribunda Rose Red Wanderer 3ltr PotsFloribunda Rose Red WandererSpecial Price €16.95 Regular Price €18.95 As low as €14.95Only 6 left
- 3 ltrCutflower
- 3 ltrCutflowerMeilland Floribunda Rose Rouge MeiloveMeilland Floribunda Rose Rouge Meilove€22.95 As low as €17.95Out of stock
- 50-60cmCutflowerWeeks Floribunda Rose Celebration TimeFloribunda rose Celebration Time€14.95 As low as €12.95Out of stock
- 3 ltrCutflowerFloribunda Rose Arthur Bell 3ltr PotFloribunda Rose Arthur BellOut of stock
- 3 ltrCutflowerFloribunda Rose La Minuette 3ltr PotFloribunda Rose La MinuetteOut of stock
- 3 ltrCutflowerMeilland Floribunda Rose Leonardo DaMeilland Floribunda Rose Leonardo da Vinci€24.95 As low as €19.95Out of stock
- 3 ltrCutflowerMeilland Floribunda Rose Marie CurieMeilland Floribunda Rose Marie curie€24.95 As low as €19.95Out of stock
Floribunda roses are so popular because they're so low-maintenance and produce plenty of clustered flowers
These days Polyantha roses are crossed with Hybrid Tea Roses to produce the Floribunda rose. Floribunda roses retain the bushy habit of the Polyantha rose combined with the re-blooming qualities of the Hybrid Tea Rose, and their blooms are produced in large clusters just like Polyantha roses.
The flowers on Floribunda roses don't all open at once so the bloom period is extended; as old roses fade new flowers appear continuously throughout summer. Floribunda rose blooms are single, double and semi double, most Floribunda roses are lightly scented.
Floribunda roses also produce rose hips extending their seasonal display into autumn and winter, roses hips attracting birds to the garden and they can be used to make teas and jams.
Why not add our Culvita Rose Manure fertilizer to your basket it contains all the nutrients essential for healthy growth and an abundance of beautiful flowers and healthy foliage.