Exotic Daffodil Collection
Bulb size 12/14
1 daffodil bulb
From the bulbfields in Holland
Available again next Autumn
Welcome spring with this cheerful and long lasting collection of 4 distinct varieties, each with a totally different look and flowering time. They...
Welcome spring with this cheerful and long lasting collection of 4 distinct varieties, each with a totally different look and flowering time. They will provide colour and a wonderful fragrance to your border for weeks to come. They make great cutflowers.
- 10 x Narcissus double flowering Campernelle 8/10 cm
- 10 x Narcissus double flowering Tahiti 12/14 cm
- 10 x Narcissus poeticus Actaea 12/14 cm
- 10 x Narcissus trumpet Topolino 10/12 cm
|Delivered as||Flower bulbs|
|Flower period||Early Spring|
|Preferred Soil||Any soil|
|Mature width||10cm - 20cm|
How to take care of Exotic Daffodil Collection
Planting soil: well-drained soil is necessary for planting Exotic Daffodil Collection , you can improve drainage by working sand into the soil. Plant the Exotic Daffodil Collection bulbs with noses upwards at a depth of at least three times their height. After planting: water Exotic Daffodil Collection bulbs to encourage them to start rooting. When flower-heads have faded, it is best to remove them but resist the temptation to remove yellowing foliage early, it contains valuable nutrients that will be used to feed the bulbs for next year's crop of flowers. Leave it for at least six weeks after flowering - longer if possible. Divide clumps in late summer.
For additional instructions see product packaging.
We found other products you might like!
- 6/730xGladioli nanus Collection x 30€7.25Out of stock
- 14/1515xHyacinth Fantasy Mix x 15€14.95Out of stock
- -48%3/420xAnemone coronaria De Caen x 20Special Price €2.20 Regular Price €4.25
- 20xCrocus chrysanthus Gipsy Girl x 20€8.95Out of stock